Sunday, May 08, 2005

 

the DOME experience...

this weekend I happened to visit the IMAX-Dome theatre... to see Robots...

i couldn't have imagined the experience I had inside the theatre... the moment I entered ... it was a huge hollow spherical (dome) with seats arranged in steep slant...we managed to get the top-middle (supposed to be the best) position ... when I loked down from there I could see the entire hall ... i felt like a tiny little creature sitting there... in due course, just before the movire started, they showed us few trailers of documentaty by National Geographic and Discovery Channel... it was AMAZING!!!
U just feel that you are there in the jungles and mountains ... and lakes and rivers... in bottom of the sea between the sharks and whales... on the top of Mt Everest about to face the snow avalanch... its just spine chilling ...
the roller coaster ride in the movie was like real time ... sitting in an AC hall you were enjoying the 12000W speaker systems and the huge real-life screen show...
it is sure an experience to be felt...

Comments:
Surely, the IMAX is an amazing experience. I visited one in Dallas with Jai Mausaji. I felt exactly the way you did.

Also hope you find the "someone" sometime soon !!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]