Wednesday, June 22, 2005

 

Me on a Shopping Spree…

Shopping is an ART! Yes… it comes in various forms… planned, impulsive, compulsive, window, or simply shopping… :)

Since I have been back to Bangalore, shopping is the thing I have been doing on a frequent basis … so far on the expensive zone (well researched and hunt around) a TV (SONY Wega 21”) and a TV stand. TV stand… yes… it took me search though entire Shivajinagar (a place in blr) to find a good one with most reasonable price.

The other stuffs are relatively of low value household items… though keeping myself away from the malls as I just tend to do a lot of impulsive shopping during my window shopping…

For most of the things we need to plan … what is our requirement, what’s the budget, where the items are available in the most reasonable price (this includes total cost of ownership: price + home delivery charges, and other charges related to it)

The next in line is a washing machine

Comments:
I bet your wife will know less about shopping than u do ... and probably instead of u getting bored with her 'window shopping' the reverse will happen ...
But truly Shopping is an art and u r quite good at it !!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]