Friday, December 29, 2006

 

The year that wasn’t …

Trying to put a dialog with me and my alter-ego!

I need a girlfriend …
Nah! You are too old for that … and then that wasn’t in the objectives even …

OK … I was to get married … at least get engaged!
Hmm… you didn’t try too hard! And it wasn’t ur responsibility either … remember you outsourced it to your parents!!!

I was to get a fat pay check ...
Think again … do you think you deserved it…

Ok … at least a good raise
Think again ... what have u done to earn that!!!

What about my onsite trip …
U did made a visit to UK… so what if it was hardly 2 days…

Having a better work-life balance …
Whoa! … you can’t have the cake and eat it too! You need a big pay check and a work life balance! … Get practical. Buddy … you need to get a life first …

OK OK … that’s it … the New Year resolution … (and before I could finish)
Repeat the old set!!!

Comments:
u leave little rroms for "comments"
 
cynical??? new year always does it. Turns out to be a good way to avoid the pain of making resolutions and keeping them etc. :D
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]