Wednesday, October 15, 2008

 

Big Ads ...

When TataSky launched its latest Ad featuring Amir Khan – I somehow didn’t liked it at all … not that Amir Khan had anything to do with but the Amir playing the dual role was repetitive (remember Coke!) …

And then came Ads of BigTV (Reliance) and Airtel TV (Welcome Home) … and I true think they are outrageously BAD! BigTV Ad is really scary – very destructive... I am still trying to understand what they really wanted to convey! …

and Airtel TV ad is really too much to digest! … I am still wondering how much Airtel shell out for the countless number of stars in a single ad (I am sure it must have broken the world record for number of celebrities in single ad campaign) … poor Rahul!

After seeing the latter two – TataSky ad is much better – talks about the product at least!


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]