Sunday, May 13, 2012

 

Chhodo “KAL” ki baatein …


I just picked up this movie from a local vendor by just seeing the outer cover … given Anupam Kher in comic face … I thought let’s give it a try … I think it was worth it …

I believe… EVERY ONE of my friends (who are in the corporate world) must see this one …

We are in such a rat race … that we live in the world as we want to see in future … and we completely IGNORE the present … and forget to LIVE. How small – small things can affect and make our life so beautiful and meaningful …

This movie revolves around the same concept – in a very comical way … 

Comments:
Which movie was it? Khosla ka Ghosla :-)
 
the movie name is "Chhodo kal ki baatein"
 
And to think the name of the movie was right up there in the title. :P Interesting bloggers in the world. Anyway, how're you? Long time.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]